Below you can find the most important visitors information related to the Frida Kahlo exhibition.
- Buying tickets on the spot for the Frida Kahlo exhibition is only possible in our main ,,C” building at the assignes ticket desks.
- In case all prepurchased tickets are sold out for a given day tickets can be bought on the spot in a limited (50/hour) number. We kindly draw your attention that without a prepurchased ticket queuing may take much longer time than usual.
- With prepurchased tickets please do not stand in the line but go directly to the information desk.
- Tickets also can be shown at the entrance of the Frida Kahlo exhibition on smartphone without queuing.
- Citizens of the European Economic Area over the age of 70, people with disablity, and ICOM or ICOMOS holders do not have to stay in the queue, please go out of turn to the information desk.
- Teachers and visitors with press card have to stay in the queue to the cash desk.
- On 3 and 4 November, the closing weekend of the Frida Kahlo exhibition, we are open until 12.00 AM. Last admission and closing of the ticket office is 11.00 PM. Please note that opening hours are subject to change due to security reasons or increased visitor numbers.